S A W Y E R B A I R D
I am a destination wedding and lifestyle photographer based out of south east...
While I call the Atlanta area home... you can find me traveling up to the mountains to my cabin for a weekend away or up and down the east coast for work.I have a big heart for new york, charleston, boston, cape cod, nantucket, and the hamptons. Though I love the east coast I make my way out west a handful of times every year.
I was raised in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains in North Georgia I quickly fell in love with the city down the street, Atlanta. There was something so amazing about having hustle and bustle in the everyday life and allowing myself to escape to the country when I needed an escape that brings so much peace to my soul.
I found myself at Savannah College of Art and Design in Atlanta. Here I discovered my love for film photography and design. I photograph all of my weddings with medium format film cameras, 35mm film cameras, and digital cameras in the evening for those super fun dancing photos that allow us to relive it all.
My approach to weddings is with an artistic, fine art, and yet documentary approach. I strive to preserve timeless moments and timeless memories for you & your family for years to come.
F U N F A C T S :
• I am a savory person. I would eat salsa over ice cream any day - unless it's Jeni's Brown Butter Almond Brittle ice cream, I mean... wowzas.
• Breakfast was made to eat in the afternoon, honestly.
• I am a total cat lady - hemmingway & zara are my babes.
• Good design & aesthetics make me happy.
• Historic cities make me very very happy, too.
• My favorite color is white.
• I dream about having a sail boat and living near the water...
• 90s pandora station is more than likely playing while I edit, it's my favorite.
• If the TV is on then Jimmy Fallon is more than likely on... I watch The Tonight Show daily.
• I love to cook and listen to jazz with a glass of red wine in hand.
• Good coffee warms my heart. Stumptown's original blend is one of my favs.
• Tequila and Tonic - my go to drink, trust me. it's like a real skinny marg!
• Going to Greece and island hoping for a couple weeks is on my bucket list.
• I love big love, go big or go home.
FOLLOW ALONG ON INSTAGRAM FOR CURRENT HAPPENINGS
L E T ' S B E F R I E N D S : @SAWYERBAIRD